* Irving Pulp & Paper, Saint John, NB. Owner’s Project manager for civil/structural construction on a Cook Plant Project. Site preparation, pre-project planning and AFE development for a New Pulp Dryer Project.
* Moosehead Breweries Limited, Saint John, NB. As project manager for the owner, have overall responsibility for the replacement of an existing packaging line.
* Irving Pulp & Paper, Saint John, NB. Leading the development of a construction schedule and contracting strategy for pre-project planning of a major project.
* E S Fox Limited, Saint John, NB. As project manager for the Construction Management contractor, was responsible for construction of a 400 ton per day oxygen plant at Long Harbour, Nfld.
* FCC Construction, Saint John, NB. As project manager for the Construction Management contractor, was responsible for design management and construction management of a 220,000 square foot headquarters for Irving Oil.
* Neil and Gunter/Stantec, Fredericton, NB. Responsible for leading the development of EPCM processes, guidelines, procedures, templates and capabilities. After Stantec acquisition, assisted with obtaining a design contract for a new tissue machine in upstate New York and acted as interim owner’s project manager at site.
* Irving Paper, Saint John, NB. Responsible for overall construction of #1 paper machine rebuild including new press section, calendar stacks, paper machine drive, DCS upgrade, warehouse addition, roll shop, vacuum pump upgrade, new stock tanks, dryer rebuild, cull roll pulper and water recovery/filtration
* Irving Paper, Saint John, NB. Duties were overall engineering, procurement, construction and start-up of new air compressor system, winder, reel, MB Former conversion, dryer frame stiffening, air system improvements, false ceiling, vacuum pump upgrade and roll handling system improvements.
* Irving Forest Services Limited, Saint John, NB. Responsibilities involved performing engineering and feasibility studies at trucking companies, sawmills, railroad, paper, pulp and tissue mills including a new newsprint machine, trucking terminal and bridge repairs.
* Irving Forest Services Limited, Saint John, NB. Responsibilities consisted of managing projects in sawmills, french-fry plant, kraft pulp mill and newsprint mill, including: Paper machine upgrades; 15 Mw hydroelectric power plant; Private and institutional buildings; Formed products lines at french fry plant; Cardboard box plant projects; Wood fired boiler installations; Dry kiln installations
*Archaeological Impact Assessment 2016, Glenwood to Miramichi. Saw 4200 test pits completed in 35 days with 9 indigenous and 3 Historic period sites identified and recorded.
If you have a project in any part of New Brunswick that involves archaeology or requires a senior project manager then contact us today for professional advice and a no obligation quote!